DANCER SPEAKER PANEL
The International Entertianment Adult Union along side The Wage & Hour Dividion, Assembly Women Lorine Gonzales, and The California Labor Federation is administrating a dancer speaker panel in the follow cities:
SAN DIEGO Sept. 9th at 2pm & 7pm
LOS ANGELES Sept 10th & 11th at 2pm & 7pm
OAKLAND/SAN FRANSICO Sept. 13th 2pm & 7pm
PORTLAND OR Sept. 16th 2pm & 7pm
Babysetting room will be provided, location detail will be available at a later date for safety reasons,
space will be limited, press will be attending, security will also be provided.
The panel agenda is as follows:
1. Dancer wages - The California wages and hour division has recently added dancers to the IWC Wage Order 5 & 10. . Labor Code Section 351
The speaker of this panel will by the director of the wage and hour division
In which the following is illegal concerning the tipping in clubs: & to hear you as the worker individually about your concerns.
2. HB 5 Employee vs self-employee bill - We will have a speaker from Assembly women’s Loren Gonzales and Calif Labor board for this section of the panel.
3. The Dancers Rights Bill - The dancers rights bill was passed in Washington State which sets up an example for all other states to follow.
The speakers of this panel will be officers of the IEAU
4. Union Membership & Benefits - The speaker of this panel will be officers of the IEAU
5. ALL OPEN QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS